Not only are managers expected to plan and execute tasks, look after budget and be commercially minded; they are also expected to lead and inspire people, motivate staff and create a culture of engagement, because staff ultimately quits managers, not organisations.
Join us for this one day masterclass to discover and learn the style, skills and behaviours that will turn you into a highly effective manager whatever your sector or context.
The Effective Manager course includes:
- What is effectiveness and what impacts your effectiveness
- The traits and skills of effective managers
- The manager as coach
- Relationship building skills
- How to develop people through insightful questioning
- Constructive feedback and how to provide it
- Being assertive NOT aggressive
- Planning and setting objectives for yourself and the team
BOOK NOW (Eventbrite)
- Are staff quitting?
- Do you find yourself wasting time on non-important, non-urgent stuff?
- Is your attention being diverted to non-essential activity?
Join me for a one day masterclass to discover the secrets of becoming a highly effective manager!
- In this masterclass, managers and supervisors will have the opportunity to learn and try out a range of tips and techniques that will provide a ready to implement toolkit for the highly effective manager!
- When & Where
9 June 2016 - 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Drake and Morgan at King’s Cross,6 Pancras Square,King’s Cross, London N1C 4AG
From £103.16 for the day - all refreshments and lunch included!